About this series:
Monitoring a woman and her fetus during the antepartum and intrapartum periods is an essential
component of perinatal care. This course offers:
- An interactive approach that goes beyond the basics of who, how, and when to monitor.
- Content for those who have demonstrated competency in basic fetal monitoring skills.
- A unique curriculum every session, using new case studies and strip reviews from actual
- De-identified cases from across Wisconsin.
- Discussion using current ACOG/NICHD recommendations.
- The opportunity to interact with colleagues around the state while experiencing the convenience of learning from work or home.
The live, interactive sessions will be held via Zoom.
The Wisconsin Association for Perinatal Care is accredited by the Wisconsin Medical Society to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Wisconsin Association for Perinatal Care (WAPC) designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
The Wisconsin Association for Perinatal Care (WAPC) is an approved provider of continuing nursing education by the Wisconsin Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
This session meets the criteria for a maximum of 1.0 contact hour.
Sara Bronson, MSN, RN, CNL
Eva Fassbinder Brummel, MPH
Julie Bulgrin, BSN, RN, C-EFM
Charlene Galston, RNC-OB BSN ME-PD IBCLC
Black River Falls
Anne Kuschel, RN, BSN
Jan McIntosh, BSN, RNC-OB, C-EFM
Kyle Mounts, MD, MPH
*Members of the Planning Committee disclosed no conflicts of interest.