Each year, WAPC offers a series of Regional Forums. The forums focus on a single curriculum about a relevant perinatal topic and are presented in each of the state’s seven perinatal regions.
WAPC uses a variety of sources to determine and document practice gaps in perinatal care. The planning process for programs and educational activities depends on input from expert clinicians from the continuum of perinatal care.
2016 Regional Forums: Accelerating Improvement Across the Continuum: Antibiotic Stewardship for Newborns and Treating Hypertension in Pregnancy and Postpartum—What’s the connection?
Click here to download the 2016 Regional Forum brochure. The brochure includes dates and locations, session description, fee information, registration, and more!
Recent Regional Forum Series Topics
- 2015 Hypertension in the Perinatal Period - Improving Quality of Care, Preventing Crisis
- 2014 Improving Care for Women and Infants Affected by Opioids
- 2013 Perinatal Weight Management--Opportunities for a Lifetime
- 2012 Coming to Term: Promoting Delivery After 39 Weeks
- 2011 Effects of Opioid Dependence During Pregnancy--Addressing Maternal and Neonatal Issues
- 2010 Caring for the Late Preterm Infant: What We Need to Know
- 2009 Management of Unipolar Depression in Perinatal Patients
Did you know?
Opioid use in the US increased dramatically since 2000.